
Hi all! I decided to be a blogger as well! There have been many exciting things going on lately. My best friend Jenn just had her first baby, Callie Monroe Matwijec! She is so beautiful and I can't wait to be back in Nashville to visit them at the end of this month! Wyatt has started playing soccer, he loves it and seems to have a natural ability for it, so that is exciting for me! I am done with nursing school, and am waiting to see what will happen next for me and wyatt. Life is going well right now, although, with all of the babies around, it makes me want to have another!! I am going to run another full marathon this December in Palm Beach, the first full since I was 18! It's been awhile. Love to all.. Hill and Wyatt
YAY! I'm excited to follow your blog. That is a great picture, Hill. Ours is teamreedy.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Sam
Hillary-that is such a cute pic of you and wyatt!
ReplyDelete